This program introduces teams to models of conflict prevention and team health connected to team member behaviors, motivators and emotional intelligence.
Pushing Back Entropy is presented in an interactive workshop format with a variety of different teaching methods including discussions, group activities, lectures and role-playing.
Number of participants
Ideal for 8-20 participants.
It can be delivered as a two-day team workshop or as a one-day workshop on either conflict prevention or team health.
Conflict Resolution and Team Health is coordinated and presented by Whit Mitchell, Lori McNeill, Dr. Jeremy Graves, and Dr. Francis Eberle.
- On the Conflict side:
- Be able to readily identify core issues leading to potential team conflict
- Gain greater self-awareness of the way conflict begins inside
- Reduce the actual occurrence of destructive conflict on your team
- On the Team Health side:
- Obtain a model to serve as a map for team development over time
- Identify areas of team strength / weakness
- Gain practical strategies for improving health in each of the five areas
Ideal for companies that:
- Are experiencing interpersonal conflict
- Are looking to move intentionally toward greater team health and productivity
- Want to take the organization to the next level
- Want to make work enjoyable and satisfying again
Supporting materials provided:
- Complete participant workbook (106 p.)
- Copy of Pushing Back Entropy: Moving Teams from Conflict to Health