This two-day lab focuses on the unique challenges yin (introverted and ambiverted) leaders face in an extrovert-biased culture. By participating with a small group of other yin leaders (limit of 16), you’ll have the opportunity to learn, compare notes, and begin to build positive supportive relationships.
You will receive an introduction to the Yin & Yang Paradigm, learn the three values-neutral dimensions, and ultimately develop a path toward authentic leadership and transformation.
Number of participants
Designed for between 4-16 participants.
Introvert Revolution is designed for a two-day delivery.
- Better understand yourself and your natural temperament and drives
- Get a more scientific understanding of introversion/extroversion
- Begin to feel more validated and empowered (less misunderstood) by normalizing your experiences in comparison to other yin leaders
- Connect with other yin leaders (get rid of isolation, aloneness)
- Get started on a journey of radical self-acceptance, empowerment and leadership authenticity
Ideal for Yin leaders that:
- Want to leverage their unique strengths to lead authentically
- Feel that their career path or leadership effectiveness is somehow hindered by their temperament
- Feel inadequate, misunderstood or marginalized as a leader in their current environment
- Are tired of trying to be somebody else to be a leader
Supporting materials provided:
- Talent Insights Assessment (behaviors & motivators)
- 54-page Talent Insights personal report
- Yin Leader Workshop notebook
- Copy of Introvert Revolution: Leading Authentically in a World That Says You Can’t