This program examines differences between team members such as gender, introversion/extroversion, sensitivity, motivations, drivers, creativity, culturally-driven traits, and attachment styles.
Diversity Training is presented in an interactive workshop format through discussions, group activities, lectures, role-playing and art projects.
Designed as both empathy and sensitivity training, this program helps managers set up a system that embraces creative change, business progress, and progressive mentorship.
Number of participants
Ideal for 8-20 participants. Individual coaching version available for teams of less than 5.
Diversity Training is designed for a one-and-a-half-day delivery. The program can be adapted to a shorter session if required by a company.
Diversity Training is coordinated and presented by Dr. Francis Eberle, Dr. Jeremy Graves, and Jaime Lisk.
Key take aways:
- Understanding of themselves and their natural strengths
- Appreciation of others and increased empathy
- Clarity on complementary leadership opportunities
- Identification of key synergistic alliances
- Increased diversity and inclusion skills
Ideal for companies that:
- Experiencing conflict related to differences between team members
- Seeking to better understand each other
- Interested in leveraging divergent strengths for the good of the whole
Supporting materials provided:
Complete workbook notebook/materials including:
- TTI SI Personal Talent Insights Report (Behaviors & Motivators)
- Hofstede Cultural Scale Personal Report
- Highly Sensitive Person Scale Report
- Creativity Scales Report
- Copy of Introvert Revolution: Leading Authentically in a World That Says You Can’t
- Copy of Creativolution: A Workbook for the Creative Future We Must Build