The Inner Circle Coaching™ leadership development program includes a process that focuses on the individuals within a team and how they interact, perform and build deep relationships. Supported by an array of behavioral assessment tools and one-on-one sessions, Inner Circle Coaching™ provides you and your team with the tools and accountability to “work in sync.”
Whit works with you to select an initial issue, behavior or goal to work on – then helps you clarify your intentions, create an action plan, identify success metrics and set up the logistics. You select between three to six people for your Inner Circle to help evaluate your progress.
Number of participants
Ideal for 4-7 participants, per leader
Working In Sync requires a 9-12 month commitment.
Key take aways:
- Improvements in self-awareness, behavior and communication skills
- Enhanced relationships with your team and colleagues
Ideal for companies that:
- Have leaders with blind spots who want to work better with their teams
- Have teams that are not working as well as they could be
Supporting materials provided:
- Complete workbook notebook/materials, including TTI SI Personal Talent Insights Report (Behaviors & Motivators)
- Copy of Working In Sync