This program helps companies capitalize on today’s broad generational and cultural workforce to create “inclusion” as a daily practice. Leaders will create a system to recognize and encourage the differences within their teams in a new way. Included helps create both a dynamic new organizational business and a marketplace attraction strategy.
Included is presented in an interactive workshop format through group activities, lectures, and on-the-job process.
Number of participants
Ideal for 5-25 participants. An individual coaching version is available for teams of less than 5.
Included can be delivered as a keynote, half-day, or multiple day format. It can also be adapted as an individual coaching package (6 sessions to start), or a company-wide consulting package (3 to 18 months).
Key take aways:
- Understand and identify different leadership styles and factors, including but not limited to introversion/extroversion, sensitivity, creativity, gender, generational sensitivity, creativity, race, global perspectives, ability, and identities
- Identify the ideal personal leadership strategy for themselves
- Be familiar and comfortable with the personal leadership strategies of co-workers
- Apply these strategies to a progressive team and organizational approach
- Apply these concepts to marketplace attraction and audience attrition
Ideal for companies that:
- Are facing a disruption or major shift in their business
- Want leadership planning, organizational change management, and inclusion
Supporting materials provided:
- TTI SI Personal Talent Insights Report (Behaviors & Motivators)
- Copy of Included workbook
- Process outlines for the program