This program is designed to help leaders understand and embrace creative strategy as a catalyst for change and innovation, and to place it firmly on the business agenda to stimulate immediate returns.
Through empathy, real-time feedback, endorsement of strengths, and a safe support system for risk or mistakes, participants learn a new set of skills to connect with their teams. Participants learn to design a resilient and sustainable multi-generational succession strategies with fresh and magnetic attractiveness in the marketplace, and to roll out culture shifts and mission plans in a comprehensive manner, localizing plans by site or department.
Creativolution is coordinated and presented by Courtney Feider.
Key take aways:
- Understanding of self and natural strengths
- Clarity on how to use innate creativity to form a futuristic thinking pattern and an innovation strategy at work
- Clarity on complementary leadership and generational succession in the workplace
- Identification of key synergistic alliances
- Increased diversity and inclusion skills
Ideal for companies that:
- Are in traditional industries and need strategic help to change for the modern world.
- Are facing a brand or culture shift, and struggling to integrate a multi-generational workforce.
- Have emerging leaders who need structure for their leadership goals.
- Want to develop creativity and futuristic thinking for the innovation process.
Supporting materials provided:
- Complete workbook notebook/materials
- TTI SI Personal Talent Insights Report (Behaviors & Motivators)
- Creativity Scales Report
- Personal Leadership Strategy Templates
- Daily Innovation Journal
- Copy of Creativolution: A Workbook for the Creative Future We Must Build